Thursday, October 22, 2009

Winter Kate & Jimmy Choo

I love Nicole Richie's style, she is always so effortlessly chic. I am so glad that she has changed her life around from those early partying days of hers. I love how much of a family woman she has become, but also has time for herself and her career. We all know that she created the accessories line House of Harlow 1960 and a maternity line named Nicole.

Nicole just announced that she has launched a contemporary women's line named Winter Kate (her daughter Harlow's middle names). We can expect her Bohemian style to be reflected in her designs that will be sold at stores such as Neiman Marcus starting February. I could only find one image from the line, but will post more if I come across them.

Image via frillr.com


I can't wait to see what the rest of the 37 piece collection will look like. I am not too crazy about the above vest/shirt, but I am sure she will have some very cute dresses in the collection.

Speaking of new collections, I wish we had an H&M here in Houston so that I could buy something from the new Jimmy Choo Collection for H&M. Just in case you haven't seen the pieces, here they are.


Image via chicintuition.com

I want the gray dress, blue dress, faux fur vest, and pretty much all of the shoes! I am jealous of all you ladies with an H&M around the corner. If you have an H&M near you, are you going to go the first day the collection hits? What items are you trying to get?

3 comments:

Veronika said...

I also really love Nicole's style! It is so weird to look back at her "simple life" days because she was just so different then.

I can't wait for her new line. She has incredible style from her clothes to her hair and makeup.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I cannot WAIT to see what she puts out. I LURVE her jewelry line! Her style is flawless.

Bree (Woman Friday) said...

Hi, I found your blog via your post in my topic in theNest.com forum (the one about long-lasting foundation and concealers). I just read this latest post of yours and cannot agree with you more: H&M is one of the best fashion stores out there! I discovered it when I was living in Europe for a few months, and now I am incredibly disappointed that I can't find a store near me.