Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Into Me Baby

Fall calls for a whole new set of accessories. Here are some that I have been lusting over.

Sequin Beret from Topshop.

Circle Scarf from American Apparel. Which can be worn several different ways, including as a skirt.

Leather Gloves from J. Crew.

Argyle tights from Forever 21.

I really like those argyle tights. Speaking of Forever 21, there was a ring on their website listed under New Arrivals that I have been desperately wanting (the expensive version). When I saw that Forever 21 finally made one, it was no longer for sale. I don't know if it sold out that fast or maybe they had to take it down for whatever reason. I am hoping to go to the store today to see if by any chance they have one at there. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have been dying to break out my tights for the fall and actually wore some yesterday. It was horrible because it was slightly chilly in the morning but then went up to the mid 80s in the afternoon. I just couldn't take it anymore and had to take them off. Stupid Texas weather!

The other day I previewed Michael Buble's newest CD "Crazy Love". I love his voice! There is one song on there that makes me melt "Hold On". I am a little biased, but "Crazy Love" is great too because it was our first dance song (the Thea Gilmore version).

5 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I didn't know he had a new one out!

I adore the hat and the gloves, oh yes please.
xxx

Angela said...

you have to get the sequin beret. cute. it will jazz up any outfit for you.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm pretty sure I need every one of those little beauties. Fabulous finds!

Aline said...

just bought a sequin beret from f21...I'm excited to wear it! I bought a pair of argyle leggings from target..they are fun!

April said...

cute stuff. I've never rocked a beret but have been wanting to get one.