Friday, June 12, 2009

When in Mexico

...do as the Mexicans do. Dos Equis, Corona, and Modelo all week long! We spent time deep sea fishing, visited Xel-ha, attended a friend's wedding, kayaking, and hung out by the pool.

Anthropologie dress

Coverup: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Target

There wasn't anything special about my outfits in Mexico, it pretty much consisted of sundresses and shorts. I do have a few items from my trip I will post later along with a review of our second hotel: Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso.
I am not a person who normally makes it a point to tan, but I am really liking the tan on me right now. Do you like yourself tan or your natural skin color?

11 comments:

Christine said...

So jealous. Looks gorgeous.

phi-style said...

Yeah our 2nd choice was Petroleum Club and it's crazy how fast that place books up! they've already booked every Saturday though June 2010. so insane! our first choice was the Museum of Fine Arts. who knew it was so expensive to rent!

i miss mexico! and your tan looks great! while i do like myself tan, my tan isn't one of those nice golden tans. i just turn kind of ashy and dark? blegh.

mina said...

Thanks for visiting my site! You've got some gorgeous pictures here! We're too busy with the move right now to do frequent posting about the trip, but we hope to when we're on the road. In the meantime you can check out my personal site: http://sendingpostcards.wordpress.com

Rebecca said...

aaah what a great ceremony setup!

Anonymous said...

i love that picture of you in taht hanging chair thing, very cool.

steph said...

Oh great photos from Mexico! Check out that fish you guys caught!

I have to say I like myself tanned, although lately I've been just more freckly than tan. Haha.

Holly said...

gorgeous! that wedding alter is epic, love :)

Damsels said...

you incredible and that food looks yummy!

We Were Damsels

Jackie said...

my mission this weekend is to work on my tan. love the last pic!

May Kasahara said...

love this pic. * * 8

Katness said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous photos!