Friday, May 29, 2009

Gray Matters.

The past few times that I actually stepped foot into the mall, I ended up buying gray colored items. I don't know what it is, but I really loving it. Its the summer and I should really be pulling out all the brights right now, but when its gray with ruffles, how can I resist?


We went to a friend's graduation from law school, to a local eatery, and finally a local bar. I was a bit dressy for the bar, but I didn't want to be under-dressed for the graduation.

Top Skirt Bracelet Necklace: Forever 21, Purse: Maurizio Taiuti

Please excuse the face in the picture, as I was trying to tell the hubs how to take the picture. And even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted, I wasn't going to ask him to take another because he was like "what is this for? why do you need this picture?" So I just stopped there. For those of you who take pictures out in public, do you ever feel weird about it?

I am so glad it is Friday! Hopefully the weather is better this weekend. Enjoy your weekend ladies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only feel weird when there are random guys trying to take pics from the side with their cell phone.... creepy.

Holly said...

haha does your husband know about the blog?

my bf haaaaaates taking pics of me for my blog because i need usually about 10 to find a good one! ha

Mrs. Lovers Knot said...

Holly-he knows about it, but could care less. Even if I said it was for my blog, it would give him even more reason to not want to take it. MEN! Thats why I rather just take my chances with the self timer sometimes.

steph said...

Looks like we're ahead of the gra/ey trend! =)

So my boyfriend is the same way when I ask him to take pictures of my outfit: "You want me to what? Take a picture of you? By yourself? Why? What's this for? IN PUBLIC? Why? Blog? What? No I never visit, it's about girl stuff. Okay fine, *snap* happy? What, you don't like it? Ugh, another one? Fine, *click* happy now? You want to do another pose? We're late, let's go."

*sigh* boys...

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

aww you look adorable! i love that top - such a nice shade of grey! and poor hubby...

FJ said...

Looks great and your hair is rockin.