Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I scratched my itch.

I think I mentioned on here that I have been itching to shop. If the hubz noticed that I haven't gone shopping in awhile, its a big thing. So yesterday I didn't have to work late so I made a pit stop at the mall. Since I live in the woods, the mall by me does not have much, but I do what I can with it.

I bought mainly work close because I have lost quite a bit of weight due to wedding stress and none of my pants fit me. However, I did find a super cute blazer at Dillard's. The sales lady told me that they sold alot of their stuff over the weekend since there was an additional 40% off. I told her I knew about it but couldn't come because of my wedding. Damn wedding gets in the way of everything! hahaha I kid. I'll take a pic of it when I get the oppotunity to wear it.

I picked up this shoes from Bakers as well. I saw them awhile back, but didn't think they were worth the orginal price of $80. I got them on sale for $40. They have a platform in it so it doesn't put all that pressure on your ankles. Just waiting for the time I get to wear them out!













The ones I got are actually ivory on black instead of black suede on black. I think these would look super cute with a tuxedo look or a short skirt.

1 comments:

FJ said...

I love platform maryjanes.