Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Right Track

This past week I was out of town for a mini break before starting my new job and got to indulge in some photography. Since I have been pretty busy with learning everything for the new job, I don't have time to put together a really thought out post. So, here are some pictures I took on my break.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

Andi said...

Gorgeous images!!

Liz said...

Wow! You are amazing. You are very talented! Love your style!

Anonymous said...

These are VERY good! I was right about you.

Shuvuu.

P.S. I do follow your blog.

Kristin said...

Beautiful photos! Love the way her blue dress pops!

daisymay said...

What beautiful photos!

Daisy Dayz Home

佳幸雨幸雨幸雨俐 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

至馬馬馬馬玄馬馬馬馬 said...

說「吃虧就是便宜的人」,多半不是吃虧的人。......................................................................

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

cool blog,期待更新............................................................

佳皓佳皓佳皓 said...

謝謝大大的分享 我會學會反省與寬容 感恩 ∩△∩............................................................

姚义丰 said...

It is never too late to learn.......................................................................

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy sweetie! lovely post, maybe we can follow each other? Kisses

FashionSpot.ro